Next Wellness Webinar: Using Mindfulness to Manage Stressors in Everyday Life
Wednesday, Sept 22
1:30pm – 2:30pm
Mindfulness teaches control of the mind to control the stressors in everyday life. Participants will understand the meaning of “mindfulness” and why increasing mindfulness can improve daily living. Application of easy, practical, and quick ways to build more mindful moments into daily life will be discussed.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of stress management
- Determining the effects stress has on the body and mind
- Identifying characteristics of individuals who manage stress well
- Applying practical tools and tips to create a mindfulness practice
- Create an action plan for short- and long-term goals
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.