Power of Gratitude
Thursday, Februay 8, 2024
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
There are many types of gratitude practice you can begin at home and in the workplace. This seminar will help attendees understand the impact of gratitude on their social, emotional, and physical health. We’ll review tools and resources to begin a gratitude practice.
You will learn in this webinar:
- The benefits of gratitude on the mind and body
- The effects of gratitude on health outcomes
- Characteristics of people who practice gratitude
- How to apply practical tools and tips to practice gratitude
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Getting resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.