Fitness Your Way
Thursday, Dec 7, 2023
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Our bodies were meant to move and to be mobile and efficient. Before modern conveniences, we had to include movement into our daily routines. Things have changed and, in today’s world, physical inactivity is a leading cause of disease and disability. The benefits of movement are endless, and so are the excuses for inactivity. Discover how fitness your way can reduce risk and improve overall health.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of physical activity
- Determining the effects exercise has on improving the whole self
- Identifying barriers to physical activity and strategies to move more
- Creating an action plan for success
- Learning about resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.