Building a Resilient Self
Thursday, December 8
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
We all experience challenges over our lifetime. How we handle this adversity has lasting effects on our overall well-being. Participants will understand the impact resiliency has on their social, emotional, and physical health. We’ll review tools and resources to strengthen their resilience.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding resiliency
- Determining the effects resiliency has on mind and body
- Identifying barriers that prevent resiliency
- Applying practical tools and tips to improve resiliency
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Getting resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.