Living Well With Chronic Conditions
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Living well with a chronic condition is possible by working to overcome the physical and emotional problems caused by the disease. Participants will learn tips and tools about positive healthy lifestyle behaviors that improve self-management and control.
You will learn in this webinar:
- The difference between chronic and acute illnesses
- Common emotional responses and healthy coping strategies
- Risk factors for common chronic diseases
- Practical tools and tips to manage and improve symptoms
- How to create an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Available resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.