Why Sleep Matters
Thursday, April 14
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Rest prepares the mind and body to deal with life’s everyday challenges. The right amount of shut-eye can reduce stress, and help people feel more productive, healthy, and focused. Participants will identify the benefits of sleep, discuss strategies for healthy sleep, and practice relaxation exercises.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of sleep
- Determining the effects sleep has on the body and mind
- Identifying barriers that prevent a restful night’s sleep
- Applying practical tools and tips to improve sleep habits
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Learning about resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.