Uplift Oregon is pleased to announce a special workshop for State of Oregon Agency Leaders, HR Professionals, and Hiring Managers.
On March 4 from 10:00-11:00 a.m., Uplift Oregon will present a special overview and discussion about Uplift Your Benefits, the mandatory workshop for new state employees that helps them make the most of their benefits.
Oregon has one of the toughest job markets for retaining good employees. More and more studies show that one of the keys to retaining good employees is offering a great benefits package. Our job at Uplift Oregon is to make sure new staff at the State of Oregon understand how to make the most of those benefits.
When employees feel confident that they are getting the most out of their benefits, they are more likely to see the full value of being an employee.
During the overview we will review:
- The benefits we cover in Uplift Your Benefits,
- How employees sign up for Uplift Your Benefits,
- Your questions about how to incorporate Uplift Your Benefits into your onboarding process,
- Your questions about compliance with the current CBA,
- Updates on our conversation with DAS about making Uplift Your Benefits mandatory in Workday.
Navigating new training requirements for incoming employees can be tricky, but Uplift Oregon is here to help. Your goal of hiring, retaining, and developing quality employees is ours too, as we work together to help State employees make the most of their incredible benefits.