Taking Care of YourSELF
Friday, December 3
Self-care is essential for anyone seeking to live a more balanced and healthy life. This
webinar focuses on 4 ways to improve SELF care: Sleep, Exercise, Love, and Food.
Participants will be invited to create a realistic action plan, using their personal strengths
to lead a more balanced lifestyle.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of self-care on every facet of life
- Determining the effects of sleep, exercise, love, and food
- Identifying characteristics of a healthy lifestyle
- Applying practical tools and tips to create a healthy you
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term-goals
- Getting resources for ongoing support and skill building.
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.