Thrive! Preventive Screenings
Thursday, October 26, 2023
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Today in America, the leading causes of death are heart disease and cancer. Many of these can be prevented with healthy lifestyle. In this webinar you’ll understand the impact of disease prevention on health and lifestyle.
You will learn in this webinar:
- The benefits of prevention and early detection
- The effects early detection has on treatment and cure of disease
- How to identify characteristics of immunizations and preventive screenings across the lifespan
- How to apply practical tools and tipsto provide reminders for immunizations and screenings
- How to create an action plan for short and long-term goals
- The resources available for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.