The Healing Power of Laughter
Thursday July 20, 2023
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
You will learn in this webinar:
- The benefits of laughter on physical and mental health
- The effects that a decrease in laughter has on our well-being as we age
- Characteristics of people who make laughter a healthy habit
- How to apply practical tools and tips to increase humor and laughter in daily living
- Create an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Get resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.