Purpose, Hope, Connection
Thursday June 15, 2023
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We all experience challenges over our lifetime. Most recently, social isolation and burnout have become more prevalent in the U.S. How we handle isolation has lasting effects on our overall wellbeing. This webinar will help attendees understand the impact social isolation and burnout has on their social, emotional, and physical health.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding social isolation and its connection to burnout
- Determining the effects social isolation has on mind and body
- Applying practical tools and tips to improve resiliency
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Getting resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.