The Keys to Preventing Diabetes
Thursday, August 11
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Lifestyle changes may help you get your blood glucose back to normal and avoid or delay diabetes. Participants will learn about the diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms of prediabetes. Risk factors and recommendations for preventing diabetes will also be discussed.
You will learn in this webinar:
- The benefits of preventing diabetes
- The effects elevated blood sugar has on health outcomes
- The risk factors for developing type 2 diabetes
- How to apply practical tools and tips to reduce your risk fortype 2 diabetes
- How to create an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Available resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.