A Simple Approach to a Whole Foods Diet
Thursday, June 9
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The foods we eat impact our mood, energy, and every aspect of our health. Participants will learn the impact of daily food choices on short-term and long-term health. We’ll review tools and resources to plan, prepare, and choose plant-based foods.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of eating whole foods on your health
- Determining the effects of a whole foods diet onyour mind/body
- Applying practical tools and tips to make small changes
- Creating an action plan for short-term and long-term goals
- Getting resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.