Caregiving in the Middle: The Sandwich Generation
Thursday, May 12
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
An adult that cares for or provides financial support for both a parent and a child at the same time is a member of the Sandwich Generation. In this webinar you will understand the impact of caring for elderly parents on the sandwich generation.
You will learn in this webinar:
- The benefits of planning of future care for aging parents
- The effects of aging on physical social, mental, emotional andfinancial health
- How to identify characteristics of self-care to deal with stress
- How to apply practical tools and tips to start discussions andplan for future care
- How to create an action plan for short and long-term goals
- The resources available for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.