Thrive! Preventive Screenings and Early Detection
Thursday, February 3
One of the most important services is for preventive care. Participants will understand the impact of disease prevention on health and lifestyle. Participants will determine barriers for preventive care and early screening and discuss creating action plans to address.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of prevention and early detection
- Identifying characteristics of immunizations and preventive screenings across the lifespan
- Applying practical tools and tips to provide reminders for immunizations and screenings
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Learning about resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.