Motivation for Change: Small Steps to Lasting Change
Thursday, January 20
Making a change can make you feel overwhelmed, scared, or fearful of failure. Understanding the process of change and where you are in that process can help make you more successful. Participants will understand the change process to better prepare for a change that they want to make.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Understanding the benefits of the change process for successful behavior change
- Determining the effects problem solving has on dealing with barriers and setbacks to change
- Applying practical tools and tips to monitor the change process
- Creating an action plan for short- and long-term goals
- Learning about resources for ongoing support and skill building
Inspiring your wellness journey.
At Uplift, our goal is to build a wellness program to support you as a whole person and create a culture of wellness in the workplace. We know this past year has been especially trying due to COVID-19, the wildfires, and the uprisings for racial justice. So we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente to offer all state employees wellness webinars. These webinars are free of charge and available to any employee regardless of their health carrier or provider.
For more information, email Dr. General Johnson.